Hardwood Dunnage/Blocking Lumber
As we like to say, “We Got Wood.” Troymill is the largest supplier of Hardwood Dunnage and Blocking Lumber in the region. With a hardwood Cant supply unmatched in terms of volume and variety of sizes, Troymill is able to provide great pricing and even better service. From 2×4’s to 6×6’s and more, Troymill is the place to find the wood you need to ship your material safely and on time.
- Heat Treatment Available (ISPM-15)
- Several Species of Hardwood (Oak, Maple, Cherry, and more!)
- Southern Yellow Pine, Spruce-Pine-Fir (SPF), Aspen and Poplar too
- Common Sizes of 2×4, 2×6, 3×3, 3×4, 4×4 and 4×6 (plus many more than we can list!)
- We can cut any size you need – don’t be shy – give us a call!
- Railroad Ties (Typical size of 7×9-8″)
- Peeler Cores (3×3 Southern Yellow Pine or Poplar)
- Heat Treatment, Bark Free for Export Needs (IPPC/ISPM-15)
- Precision Cut to Length