It can be challenging to source a local distributor of wooden pallets. Many pallet businesses are at the mercy of supply shortages and the prices set by lumber mills. This can mean you end up paying more for your wholesale wooden pallets than expected or, worse still, being unable to fulfill a shipment because of a lack of pallets.
Luckily, when you work with Troymill as your main pallet supplier, you avoid these potential problems. Here’s why.
As a leading pallet supplier in the Midwest, Troymill takes pride in providing exceptional pallet and skid solutions tailored to our customers’ unique requirements. With our wholesale pallets, you can optimize your shipping operations, ensuring safe and efficient transportation of large items and heavy loads.
Why Choose Troymill as Your Pallet Company?
- Customization to Suit Your Needs: At Troymill, we understand that every application is different. Whether you require a truckload of standard 48’’ × 40’’ GMAs or customized industrial skids, our experienced pallet manufacturers are here to assist you. By collaborating closely with our team, we can customize your order to enhance shipping efficiency and ensure a perfect fit.
- Large Volume and Competitive Pricing: Among pallet suppliers, Troymill stands out by offering substantial volumes of stringer or block pallets at competitive prices. Within our wholesale pallet orders, we provide options for full and mixed loads, branding, heat treatment, painting, and other special features you may desire. Rest assured, our aim is to deliver outstanding value and cost-effective solutions.
- Flexible Delivery Options: Troymill ensures hassle-free logistics by offering multiple delivery options for your convenience. We can transport your orders on 48′ and 53′ flatbeds, dry vans, and box trucks. Our commitment to timely delivery means you can rely on us to meet your shipping schedules with efficiency and professionalism.
- Customized Wholesale Pallets and Crates: In addition to standard pallets, Troymill specializes in crafting custom wholesale pallets and crates to meet specific requirements. Simply provide us with the platform size, weight capacity, and application details, and our pallet manufacturers, backed by 50 years of woodworking and custom crate experience, will create a precisely tailored solution. Whether you need large wooden crates or specialized wholesale pallets, we ensure meticulous craftsmanship and unmatched quality.
- Sustainable Forests: We have our own network of timber. This means that we never experience shortages and you can select any quantity of pallets you need… any time. Troymill offers industrial lumber supply in both hardwood and pine, so depending on your application and needs, let us know and we will find the perfect fit.
Responsible Forestry Practices
Nestled in the heart of Ohio’s Amish Country, Troymill seamlessly blends time-honored craftsmanship and customer service with cutting-edge technology and capabilities. We prioritize not only the origin of our pallet wood but also the sustainability of the forests from which it is sourced. With a commitment to responsible forestry practices, we ensure that our lumber comes from sustainable forests, and we maximize resource utilization by repurposing every part of the trees we harvest. Even the leftover sawdust finds purpose as boiler fuel or animal bedding. Our environmentally conscious approach resonates with our customers, who appreciate the guilt-free aspect of purchasing our bulk pallets.
Troymill specializes in manufacturing wholesale pallets of unparalleled quality to suit any application. We take immense pride in using the finest solid hardwood from our sustainable forestry partners, setting us apart from other pallet companies that opt for cheaper and easier alternatives. We understand that the best solution isn’t always the simplest one for our valued pallet customers. Leveraging our advanced Pallet Design System, we have the ability and willingness to customize wooden pallets precisely to your specifications. This level of customization is a distinguishing factor that sets Troymill apart from other pallet manufacturers.
Join our Family
With over 50 years of experience in the industry, Troymill has established itself as a trusted and reliable pallet company. As an Ohio-based, family-run business, we embrace the values of treating our customers like family as well. We prioritize building lasting relationships and ensuring your utmost satisfaction with our products and services.
Reach out to us today to discuss your wooden pallet requirements, including the type and quantity you need. Our dedicated team is ready to assist you in finding the perfect solution that aligns with your specific needs. Experience the Troymill difference and join our extended family of satisfied customers.
Pallet Yards FAQs
How Do You Tell If a Pallet Is Treated?
Identifying whether a pallet is treated or untreated is an essential consideration, particularly in the context of international shipping or for ensuring the safety and compliance of pallets used for transporting goods. Several methods can help determine whether a pallet has undergone treatment.
One of the most straightforward ways to confirm treatment is to look for specific markings or stamps on the pallet. Treated pallets often bear the ISPM 15 stamp, which stands for “International Standards for Phytosanitary Measures No. 15.” This stamp serves as a clear indication that the wood has been treated to prevent the spread of pests and diseases.
The color of the pallet can also provide clues about its treatment status. Heat-treated pallets, for example, are typically lighter in color, often appearing straw-like.
Further inspection may involve looking for stains or odors on the pallet. Chemically treated pallets may display residual stains or give off a distinct chemical odor as a result of the treatment process. If the wood shows signs of discoloration or an unusual chemical smell, it may indicate chemical treatment.
When uncertain about the treatment status, seeking clarification from the supplier or manufacturer of the pallets is advisable. They can provide information about the treatment status, method used, and any relevant documentation.
Is It OK To Burn Pallet Wood?
Before burning pallet wood, it’s crucial to confirm whether the pallets are chemically treated and to check local regulations regarding open burning. Additionally, exploring more environmentally friendly disposal or recycling options is advisable to minimize the environmental impact of wood burning.